Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

We took care of two things at once

Besides looking at weddings rings orange county has some of the best custom made rings in case you are wondering, I went shopping with my brother for his fiance's christmas present. I loved the wedding ring she was showing me and I kind low key wished that I could have some of the rings we looked at. I love my brother so much and I am glad he has put so much effort in choosing something that his soon to be wife will wear forever.

I was was glad that my brother invited me to such a special event and I took advantage to show him what I got for his fiance. I ordered her this  Cabela's Womens' Snake River Jacket, Gloves and Hat Combo. My brother said she would love it and I was glad I made a good choice when I was deciding on what to get her as a christmas gift. My brother is easy to shop for I just get him a sports jersey and he is good to go.

No comments: