Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Great sheet set and an awesome price




Good sheets are hard to find. A good sheet set will cost you a arm and a leg if you dont start shop. I was looking online and found a great set set at 1saleaday.com. You can choose any size 300 thread count sateen sheet set and you only have to pay 24.99.

I have bought plenty of sheets to tell you that you are getting a good sheet set for 24.99, they normally cost 95.00 and when you are paying so little for it you should order more than one set. I hate to have itchy sheets when I am going to bed. I often look at the thread count and make sure they are sateen.

With these sheet set you are getting a 300 thread count sheet set and it is also sateen. Don't wait any longer go and order yourself some sheets and don't forget to pick out the color you want.






No comments: