Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

A great way to charge my ipod and wake up when I need to



I love finding cute and awesome looking items such as the TEAC SR-LUXiWT Table Lamp with Built-in FM Clock Radio and iPod/iPhone Dock. What a perfect way to way up and have your iphone or ipod charged up. I am always looking for a good alarm clock and finding one that charges my phone and works as a nightlight is even better.






I love alarm clocks and fm clock radios that have good speakers and reading about this table lamp with fm clock radio is that the sound quality is great. I often oversleep due to my alarm clock not working. I bet with this clock radio I won't have any trouble waking up. Check out the features below






TEAC SR-LUXiWT Table Lamp with Built-in FM Clock Radio and iPod/iPhone Dock:
iPod/iPhone dock
AUX-in for other electronic devices
Dimmable LED table-top lamp
FM tuner
Wake to iPod, tuner or buzzer
Twin drive speaker system
Wakeup lighting
Independent speaker chambers with bass-reflex port
Large digital clock with 3-step dimmer
Daylight Savings Timer Switch
Remote control
Color: White
iPod dock adapters included






No comments: