Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Great deals on sports trading cards

I am getting all my Christmas shopping done early this year. I have a few nephews to shop for and then I am all done. I kept wondering what to get my preteen nephew and then I remembered how much he likes sports trading cards  and that is what I set out to get him. Luckily for me I was able to find a good deal on this 2012 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Baseball Cards Hobby Box. Normally boxes like this one cost around 269.95 but it is on sale for 109.95 I  love getting good deals and getting this baseeball cards hobby box for about 59 percent off puts a huge smile on my face.

I wish my other nephews were as easy to shop for. If they loved sports just as much as my nephew Dylan does I would have no problem. I found quite a few different sports cards they could collect such as football cards, hockey cards and baseball cards. I would much rather have them spend time collecting and trading cards than have them trying to play video games all day. I think the reason why I like trading cards so much is because their dad and I used to spend hours going through his baseball cards when we were kids.

No comments: