Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Upgrade to Windows 8

Have you installed the new Microsoft Windows 8 software? If you are ready to upgrade your windows on your laptop or desktop I suggest getting the upgrade software from Amazon.com. Amazon.com has the Windows 8 upgrade for 54.99 and free shipping. I have looked around and the Windows 8 upgrade costs around 199.99 elsewhere. If you are into all the new features Windows offers you will want to jump on this deal right away.

I personally like the new Windows 8 setup. My husband says that the Windows 8 performance is way better than Windows 7. I quite frankly don't know abotu the performance all I know is that I like the different and personalized setup of the programs I use the most. One thing I like about the windows 8 setup is that you dont have to enter a pin to unlock your computer you can just swipe the area you chose to lock it at. There are quite a few new features you are going to want to try out. Dont wait too long order your windows 8 upgrade today.

No comments: