Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas shopping ideas at a bargain price

Christmas is just around the corner and I don't like to wait until the last minute to go Christmas shopping. I don't even have to go and buy expensive gifts for my family members. I know my sister in law would be happy to get some Woodwick Candles for her house and my brother in law would be happy getting a new poker game set. I like to get my extended family out of the way when it comes to Christmas shopping because they are so easy to shop for.

My husband and my dad can be the hardest people to shop for. Every year I struggle to find something that they will like. I know this year I plan on getting my dad a new laptop. My dad's laptop is old and dies really quick. I think it is time to replace it. I have decided to get him an HP Laptop. By the way this HP laptop is only 379.99 which is an awesome deal. I still haven't decided what to get the hubby though so I will keep on looking. I am glad that I was able to get the Woodwick candles for my sister in law though and I am also glad I was able to get my dad a laptop at a good price.


No comments: