Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Warm boots for the winter

We dont get snow where we live at but we do get ice if it is very cold. We are about 45 minutes away from the mountains so it is quite possible to get a little bit of ice and snow although I haven't seen any snow. I have only lived here three years so that is why I havent sen any but the neighbors have said that about 6 years ago there was a little bit of snow that landed in our neighborhood.

I get cold very easily so I had decided to prepare mydelf for the winter very early on. I ordered myself some of these Ukala by Emu Australia Boots to keep my feet nice and warm. I take the kids to school in the mornings and my toes kept feeling like popsicles every morning so I decided that I wasn't going to suffer any longer and ordered myself some boots. My teenage daughter saw them and wanted some too. I don't blame my daughter for wanting a pair since they are very stylish and are not expensive.

No comments: