Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Great Bridesmaid Dress

I finally decided on my bridesmaid dress for all my girls.  I love this little light and fun dress. It's in the purple color instead of this brown and I think it is a great dress for anyone. My girls will be able to wear this dress again, if they have to go somewhere and dress up. This is a fun and simple dress to have. I picked it because of the simplicity of the dress. You can add cute little accessories to it and the shoes I have picked out will go great with the dress too.

This is a perfect dress for any wedding. Simple or extravagant this dress is definitely in my top favorites of any bridesmaid dress I've seen. It can look good on pretty much any body type to,which is a huge plus, because my bridesmaids are every shape and size. When I showed them the dress they all loved it and were pretty excited about it. And if not to bad, but I am pretty sure they all loved it. I want to make sure they feel comfortable too on my wedding day.

No comments: