Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Secret Is Out : Cinda B Handbag Line

You know how people have their favorite thing to buy like shoes or jewelry or anything like that? I have a thing for buying purses. I am always looking for a new purse. For some reason it really bothers me if my purse doesn't go with my outfit, or I guess anyone for that matter. I wanted to try to find a line that isn't so known, so everyone has the same bag, and I found the cutest line called Cinda B. Now that I have already found the line I thought I would be nice and share it. This line really has some great purses. Right now, I am really going through a satchel phase, so that is what is catching my eye. I love that it is simple with just a hint of pattern. I love that they have so many designs in so many different styles. They are so cute and actually for a great price too. Since they had so many to pick from I couldn't just choose one, which was a good thing because then I didn't have to pay for multiple shippings. I know I shouldn't have/buy so many purses, but I just can't help it. I look at like I can always borrow a purse to a friend if they need one, and it really does keep me from keeping too many things in my purse because I am always changing from one to another. This is how I keep my shopping problem positive!

No comments: