Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love these comfy and cozy Ugg boots

if you have been wanting a pair of UGG boots but have balked at the price of  pair of Uggs then you are going to want to check out the pair of Ugg boots I found. I got these pair of Ugg Caspia boots for 99 bucks and they are usually priced at 159.99 plus tax. I love being able to get something I want and not having to pay retail for it. These Ugg Caspia boots will look great with my skinny jeans and long sweater.

I have been freezing my little feet with the sandals and tennis shoes I have been wearing. I could not wait to get my hands on a pair of Uggs but I just couldn't afford paying so much for a pair of Uggs. Paying a hundred bucks sounds more better than paying close to 200 dollars for a pair of boots. You dont have to grt the same style I did you can always take a look and see what other styles are on sale.

No comments: