Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

I love finding deals such as this one

My sister has a bad habit of losing her ipod wall chagers. I am sure we have replaced her plugs at least three times. Lucky for her I was able to find her some cheap replacements. I found these Power Bundle Wall Cube & Car Charger + 2 USB Cables plugs for her ipod for 4.99 and best of all she gets to pick whatever color she likes. I like not having to spend soo much money getting her new plugs everytime she loses it.

I told my dad she was too young to be reaponsible with such an expensive electronic but my dad didn't listen to me. After replacing her plug for the third time I decided to just go ahead an order this power bundle and it worked just as good as the expensive one. My dad was glad that I saved him some money too.

No comments: