Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My feet will be nice and toasty in these

I get cold very easily and my feet are usually the first body part to get cold. The first thing I do every season is order me some nice boots. I saw these Bearpaw Women's 'Brandy II' Suede Sheepskin-lined Embossed Boots and immediately fell in love with them. I know the sheepskin inside these boots will keep my feet nice and toasty this winter. We plan on going to the mountains this winter and I was worried that my feet were going to be popsicles by the time we get home but now I won't have to worry.

I am glad I was able to find them at such a good price because I know my sister is going to want a pair too. I have been wanting a pair of these boots since last year but I couldn't find them on sale. I am glad that I was able to find them cheaper than the prices at the mall. I cannot wait to put my feet in thse cozy boots.

No comments: