Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

An mp3 player would make a great gift for the little ones

My nephews and nieces want ipods or aome type of music player. While I think they are a little too young to take care of apple ipods I think they are the perfect age for some mp3 players. I found them some Sony walkman mp3 players that are quite affordable and easy to use. These Sony Mp3 players are 4gb so they will have plenty of room to store their music in. If they take care of these payers I will get them an aple ipod next year.

At what age do you think a child is ready to own an Apple ipod? I have always thought that a teenager is a good age to own an ipod. My theory is that if a child can take care of an expensive and valuable item then they are ready to own an expensive item. I bought my nephew a digital camera and he broke it within weeks of getting it so I dont think he is ready to own such an expensive item. How do you judge what kind of presents you buy?

No comments: