Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Protect your money and credit cards

I have been a victom of getting mt credit card information stolen. The day I found out my numbers were stolen I had gone to the store and when I tried to buy some food I got told that my card declined my purchase. I was beyond embarrassed because I knew that I had gotten paid the day before. I knew that I had money in the bank..or so I thought. I politely told the lady to hold my grocceries and that I would be back later. After I got home I logged into my bank and found purchases made in a foreign country and i knew right away to make a claim of identity theft.

My bank assistant asked me if I had lost my bank card and I let her know that I had not. It was then that she told me that thieves have devices that read your debit card or credit card information right through your wallet or purse if you dont have an RFID blocking case or wallet. You better believe the first thing I did was order me a Aluminum RFID Blocking Credit Card Wallet Case. Luckly after a few days the bank returned my money and I was able to pay my bills and learn a very valuable lesson about protecting my cards. Check the link out and order yourself a case at a really cheap price. I paid double of what I have found it for right now.

No comments: