Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

I love cancelling out all the noise and enjoying my music

When I get overwhelmed I usually get my earphones and my mp3 player and get immersed in my music playlist. I always find that music describes my moods and puts into words the things I cannot say. I love my earphones and I was a bit sad when I let my nephew borrow them and he broke them. I was glad that I was able to find the Sony noise cancelling earphones at a great price. I love being able to hear the bass on my songs and hearing the lyrics clearly.

My household can be a little noisy at times and it feel wonderful to be able to stop hearing all the loud ruckus going on in the house. If I am needing some personal time all I have to do is pop on my earphones and get comfy in my couch and enjoy my music. I am so glad I have music to listen to when I am feeling happy or sad or any other emotion.



No comments: