Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Does this desktop clock radio look like something a teenager would like ?

What kind of alarm clock would you get your teenager? I guess she is too grown to use the Hello Kitty Alarm clock she has used for the past 3 years and has given it to her sister. I went looking online for something cool and worthy of hanging out in her room and not something she would end up leaving in my room. I thought this Sangean K-200 Desktop Clock Radio is nice enough to go in her room. I like that she can record a message on it and I am sure she will like that feature too.

I know she will like the mood light with eight different settings. I wonder if I should preset her favorite radio stations or if I should let her set it up herself? I really hope she likes this alarm clock radio as much as I have liked it. I know her little sister will gladly take it if she doesnt want it.

No comments: