Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cute message board for my teenage daughter

A neat gift for my teenager is this LED Writing and Message Board with Fluorescent Marker. My teenager is at that stage where she does not want anything that might resemble anything her younger sister might have. My preteen wants everything her older sister has and there is a constant battle with them. My oldest kid has redecorated her room and make it more grown up and I am sure this message board will look great in her room. I have gotten my younger daughter a whiteboard where she can write all the things she needs to do on it.

I am so not used to having teenagers and looking for items that are not for "little kids" as they say can be hard sometimes. I am so used to buying cute little girlie stuff and that is clearly not what they want. Skulls and hearts and tattoos seems to be what these girls are into right now.

No comments: