Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Do you know what toys are popular with the kids ?

Christmas is creeping up and I like to start my christmas shopping early since I have a lot of nieces and nephews to buy for. My goddaughter let me know that she wants the Monster High high school playset and I had no clue what in the world she was talking about. I had to go and loook online for the darn thing. I al lucky that I was able to find it and gt it for a good price too. I am so outdated on what I find is cool with these kids. Where are the days where it was cool to get a cd or some books as a gift?

I am shocked by the way some of these new dolls look like. I dont remember having any dolls that looked like punk rockers. My nephews are a little bit more easier to shop for. All I have to get them is some cars or some transformers and they are quite happy. If you are wondering what this monster high playset looks like check it out below.

No comments: