Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

This tv stand will hide all my movies

I needed a t.v stand and I also needed somewhere to store my dvds. I was on a mission looking online for two different furniture pieces that would work and imagine my joy when I found one that provided both the things I needed. This Oak TV Stand with Double Locking Cabinet was perfect and it was not expensive at all. I has hoping to spend less than 200 on both furnitures. When I was able to get one furniture piece that provided what the both things I needed and had money left over I was more than thrilled.

I will admit that I own more movies than I should. I am a big movie collector and I have run out of space to store my movies. I like this cabinet because I can store them under lock if I do not want anyone seeing some of my movies in my collection. If you are looking for a tv stand and need a locking cabinet too check this one out.



No comments: