Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dont you find this Darth Vader Desk Lamp so cute

If you have a star wars fan as a friend I have found the perfect gift you can get them. I suggest you get this
Star Wars Darth Vader Desk Lamp for their desk. As you can imagine and Star Wars fan will love this desk lamp. I think it is super cute and you are not paying hundreds for it. I think even my boys would love this lamp. I love finding cute items thaat others might not have in their house and this desk lamp is something I am sure none of my family members will have.

I bet once my sister in law sees this lamp she is going to want to get one for her brother. Her brother has been a huge Star Wars fan since we were kids. I still can't believe he has some of the star war toys in his room even though we are grown up already. Don't you think this Star Wars desk lamp is so cute?


No comments: