Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Get a good nights sleep

I have been dealing with back problems for as long as I can remember. I have gone through so many different types of mattresses looking for the perfect one that would not make me feel even more back pain. After changing mattresses 3 times I decided to buy a memory foam mattress topper for the pillowtop bed I had and my goodness the difference was immediate. I was able to get a good nights sleep and have been waking up with less back pain that what I was dealing with before.

If you have back problems I recommend using a memory foam mattress topper if you cannot buy a memory foam bed. The foam contours to your body and it puts less pressur eon your back so you will feel like you are sleeping on clouds. I used to toss and turn for hours before I would fall asleep now as soon as my body hit the bed I am asleep.

No comments: