Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Great deals going on right now

I love saving money and when I see big sales at major department stores I get my credit card ready and shop online. Old Navy has a baby sale going on where you can get up to 40 percent off baby clothes right now. Right now is the best time to shop for fall and winter clothes. I was able to get my sons jackets for the cold weather that should be coming for 10 dollars. Normally I would spend around 30 dollars for my kids jackets.

My sister liked this Ruffle trim drop waist dress and I had to agree with her it is super cute. She was able to get this dress for 10.00 because it was on sale. I want to go and get myself some skinny jeans that they have on sale right now. I just need to go and try some on and that way I will know what size will fit me the best.

No comments: