Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

measure things properly in a colorful scale

If you measure food then I recommend getting this Escali Arti Digital Glass Kitchen Scale and of course you know I found it for a bargain. Buy this Escali kitchen scale for 24 dollars if you have checked these scales out before you will know that they cost 50 dollars and getting them half price is quite a bargain. I dont like to pay  full price for anything so finding these bargains is what I live for.

The Escali kitchen scales come in different colors so you can match your kitchen appliances to it. I like the peacock blue but then again blue is my favorite color and thats the color I try to get all my appliances in. My second favorite color is retro red. whatever your favorite color may be you have 13 different colors to choose from so I am sure you will find what ever color you will need.

No comments: