Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

If you are a side sleeper you are going to want to buy this

One thing I suffer from is insomnia. I have such a hard time finding a comfortable position to sleep in. My pillws have to be the perfect fluff and my sheets have to be the perfect temperature for me to be able to sleep. I noticed that I sleep better on  my side so that is what I have been doing for the past couple of nights. While searching online for a present for my nephew I found a great deal on side sleeper pillows. You can get two sets of side sleeper pillows for 12.99 if you have ever looked for these pillows you will know that they cost around 50.00 for them.

I am a big time bargain shopper so you know I ordered this set right away. I wanted my friends and followers know about such a great deal. If you are like me and really sensitive about your sleep I would tey these pillows and sleep on your side and see if you get better sleep then.

No comments: