Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Capture all those precious moments

If you are looking for a digital camera but do not want to spend tons of money on getting the camera I suggest getting the Pentax 16MP Optio camera with 18X Optical Zoom. You can own this camera for 99.99 which is about 67 percent off the retail price. You know how I feel about bargains and this is quite a bargain and hard to walk away from. I like taking pictures of family and all the places that we go visit. I think that capturing moments in time that you would not otherwise see is very important. That is why I think everyone should own a digital camera.

If you like to print poster size pictures it is important to have a camera that will capture those pictures. I believe that any camera that is more than 6mp will do the job but the higher the megapixels the better the pictures will be. I also like the shake reduction that the pentax provides because it helps me take better pictures when my children are playing sports.

No comments: