Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

When do you start your christmas shopping ?

I know christmas is still 6 months away but since I have a big family I start shopping for my nieces and nephews early. My nieces are teenagers and are big into music so I got them the Ematic E6 3" Inch Touch Screen Color 4GB MP3 Video Player & 5 Mega Pixel Camera. My nephews are much younger and they are happy with a remote control helicopter or remote control car.

When I am shopping for my sister I look at titanium womens jewelry because that is what she likes. My brother in law is way more simple to shop for all I have to get him is anything sports related. I know it seems crazy to shart shopping for christmas so early but when I find a great deal I make sure to get it because I know it will come in handy towards christmas time. When do you start your christmas shopping ?

No comments: