Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

A laptop at a awesome price for anyone going to school or needing a laptop

School will be starting next month and a good laptop will be needed for those starting college. I know I didnt want to spend too much on a laptop that I was going to be using for emails and word documents. If you are a college student on a budget I suggest getting this Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop with 4GB DDR3 Memory and 500GB Hard Drive.  This laptop costs 359.99 and it is a great deal for a Dell laptop. I have had a dell laptop and it lasted me over 5 years which is a very long time in my opinion.

I also recommend getting your high school child a laptop. My teen had so much work to do on the computer and her brothers and sisters were constantly fighting over who got to use the desktop computer next. I could not believe how much work high schoolers get. If you have a very busy household I suggest getting a laptop for the house or for one of your older kids.

No comments: