Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Breakfast will be delicious

I love making pancakes for my family. I hate making them on a pan so I went looking for an electric grill to make them on. I didn't want to be spending tons of money on a grill so I bought the Magic Chef Electric Grill. This electric grill easy good to make pancakes and bacon and eggs if I need to. My sister in law likes to  use the grill to make her flour tortillas but I am not good at making them from scratch. I usually wait for the holidays to buy my grill but I just could not wait tha tlong to get another one.

For some reason I find that my pancakes come out better in these type of grills. I have used pans but they dont come out as nice as they do on electric grills. I think these grills make a great christmas gift for anyone. You don't have to spend tons of money on a grill this Magic chef electric grill will be perfect for any morning breakfast you want to make.



No comments: