Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A flat screen tv that is within my budget

Finding a television that is priced within my budget can be hard at times. All the tvs that I can afford are usually either 32 inches or smaller. I wanted at least a 40 in flat screen that would cost me less than 300.00 dollars. I know that could be quite a task to find but with enough searching I came upon a t..v that was in the price range I was looking for. The Westinghouse 40inch LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV was exactly what I was looking for and the price was 299.98 which was around what I was looking to pay for it.

I didn't want to spend so much money on a tv that my kids are going to be using. I have gone through a lot of tvs since I have had my kids and I did not want to spend tons of money buying another tv. This tv will be perfect to watch movies on and is just the prefect size for the family room. What do you look for when making your tv purchases?

No comments: