Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Keeps things neat and organized

If you are like me you like things neat and organized. I noticed that what has helped me is putting labels on my boxes and then storing them in the garage. I have labeled all my kids clothes and have packed blankets and labeled them til I need them in the winter time. The Brother PT-2030 Desktop Office Labeler is the perfect labeler to get the job done. This brother label machine usually costs 49.99 but right now you can buy it for 19.99 at staples.com

If you know me you know that I am always looking for bargain finds and this one is a really awesome one. I have labeled my spices in my kitchen cabinet and I have gone as far as labeling the kids toy storage bins so they know where their legos and their little toy soldiers go. Some people might say I am going overboard with my organization but I like to keep things neat and organized.

No comments: