Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A great price on a Kingston microSD memory card .. what are you waiting for go and buy one

Many cellphones or mp3 players need microSD memory cards to hold photos or music. These cards can be expensive and I know firsthand when I bought one for my cellphone. I really wish I had looked online and shopped around when I got my phone last year. While I was shopping online I saw an awesome deal on a Kingston 16GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card with SD Adapter. A card with 16gb will usually run you about 50 bucks but I found it for 8.95 plus free shipping. You know I stocked up  on these memory cards since all my kids have cellphones and mp3 players that requre these micro memory cards to store things.

I know I might sound a little crazy to buy more than one but when I spot such a good deal I cant help but stock up on the item that is on sale. I know all of friends who are into electronics and photography know what a good deal this Kingston 16gb memory card is and I am sure they will be stocking up too. To all of my readers I sugget you go and order yourself some of these cards too.

No comments: