Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Jammin to the oldies

Shopping for my  dad isnt always easy. Luckily I like shopping for gifts in general and buying gifts for my daddy is my specialty. I love giving folks ideas on what to get their dads or the father of their children. I spoil my dad constantly and if some of my gifts make great gifts for your dad then I am glad to have shared my thoughts or gift ideas. I recently ordered my dad a Grace Digital GDI-IR2550P Pandora WI-FI Internet Radio because he loves listening to music while he works in his garage.

My dad likes to sing and dance while working on his many projects. I love hearing my dad sing and getting him this WiFi internet radio gave him more channels than he was getting on his regular radio. My dad isn't into new technology like I am but he sure loves getting more radio stations. If your dad loves music just as much as my dad does he will love this Pandora WI-FI internet radio.



 

No comments: