Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I will be having a spongebob squarepants marathon

I am always looking for awesome shopping finds and when I find something at a bargain price I literally squeal and jump up and down and quickly order whatever it is that I have found. This time I found Spongebob Squarepants first 100 episodes on dvd and being the big Spongebon fan I had to have it. I wouldn't normally splurge on dvd sets but this set was only 29.99 and free shipping so I jumped on that really quick. This set will normally sell for 107.99 so that more than fifty percent off savings.

I dont think anyone should pay retail price for anything. It is just a matter of looking for bargains and having a little patience.I will gladly cut coupons if it saves me money. I am always looking for bargains and when I get whatever it is I am looking for and it is less than retail you know I am a happy camper.

No comments: