Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Have your kids cool down in this hot weather

Are you just barely making it through this hot weather we are having? My children hate this hot sticky weather just as much as I do. I got them a Intex 10 foot x 30 inch Ocean Reef pool. You don't have to spend a lot of money on a pool this pool was 49.98 which a great shopping find considering that this pool normally costs 99 dollars or more.  I wanted a pool that was easy to assemble and this pool is just that a very easy set up pool.

This pool is just what my kids need to cool down and pass this hot summer weather. I think I might take a swim in there too if the weather gets too hot. I rather spend 50 dollars than having to spend hundreds of dollars on a huge pool that will be too big for my kids anyways. The pump that comes with this pool will keep it clean and that is all I need. I am glad I found this awesome shopping deal. I also hope it helps any one of you looking for a pool for your kids.



No comments: