Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Found the series I loved to watch with my dad

One of my favorite pastimes is to watch shows that I watched when I was growing up. My dad and I would sit and watch reruns of The Twilight Zone. My dad loved getting popcorn ready and sitting down with a comfy blanket and pillow and just watch the episodes. When I saw  The Twilight Zone : The complete series being offered in Amazon and at a reasonable price I knew this was a great gift for my dad. I am planning on wrapping it up and giving it to him for his birthday.

While I go with my dad to look at exhibit manufacturers I will be planning a little party and thinking about all the things that I need to get done. I am lucky that his girlfriend is going to help me plan his surprise party. I am glad that I have his gift set now if only I can get some kind of idea what kind of cake he would like. Maybe when I go with him I can ask him during the car ride.

No comments: