Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wonderful activity table for your child

I am always looking for cute little tables for my children to do art and color on. I wanted a table that was their size and that was easy to clean. I found what I was looking for in this Crayola 4 in 1 art center table. This crayola table is just what I needed. This Crayola table has Chalkboard surface, Erasable surface & 2 drawing surfaces. My kids can pick a area to use and let their brother use another area.

I find the little chairs that come with it adorable too. This table  includes lots of Crayola Accessories: (24) Crayons, 24-pieces Colored Chalk & (2) Erasable Marker, 24-pieces of colored 8.5"  x 11" paper and that is a bonus in itself. The best part is that this table only costs 29.99 which is quite a bargain especially when you get so many things with it.

No comments: