Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Protect all those one in a lifetime photos and important documents

Losing all your music and photo collection when your computer breaks down can be devastating. I have lost quite a few photos because I didn't have them backed up somewhere. I learned from my mistake though and got myself a Seagate portable hard drive. I make sure I back up photos that I have no other way of gettign back. I have saved documents that I needed years later and having a portable hard drive has been a lifesaver for me.

My kids are hard on the computers we have and I have gone through my fair share of computers. I luckily have made sure that any important paper or document is safely stored on my hard drive. Don't learn the hard way like I did make sure you have a back up of all your important documents and pictures. There is nothing worse than losing that rare picture that you can never get back.

No comments: