Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Pratical gifts make the best gifts

Father's day is near and I have a few gifts to be giving out. I got my husband a Philips Norelco stubble trimmer and I bought my dad a leather jacket. I still don't know what to get my brother in law though. U hate getting together with the family on holidays because I always feel like I have to buy everyone a gift. I dont usually have trouble buying gifts since I am a big shopaholic who is always looking for deals. I do however have trouble buying my brother in law gifts because he can be picky at times.

I wonder if I should get him some hair clippers or if he would like some stubble trimmers like his brother? I think I just might go the simple route and just get him a giftcard and he can buy whatever he wants. I usually tell whoever is buying a gift for my hubby to get him giftcards and that way he can choose whatever he wants.

No comments: