Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

I am ready for my Las Vegas Vacation

I love looking online for great deals. I found a super great deal on a 2 night stay at a Las Vegas Hotel. Normally we spend around 150 dollars per night in Las Vegas. The deal I found was for 2 nights 78.00 I could not pass up that deal. I am making plans to go to the Las Vegas Hotel which was formally the Las Vegas Hilton. I love going to all the pool parties that the hotel sponsors during the summer.

I love making the most out of my vacations so I make sure I plan to go to a few of the shows that are available in Las Vegas. My kids like to go to the Circ de soleil and the magic show. I personally like to visit the outlets. One this is for sure we will all take advantage of the beautiful pool that this hotel has. There is no better way to keep cool during the summer than in a nice big pool.

No comments: