Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Keeping cool and the house smelling wonderful are my number one priority

One of my greatest pet peeves is not having my house smell good and having my house feel hot . I am always looking for items that will make my house smell wonderful. One of the Items I like to use in my house are Lampe Berger fragrance lamps. These fragrance lamps leave my house smelling wonderful.

To keep my house cool I use a Honeywell 2 in 1 floor air circulator fan. This fan keeps the air circulating around my house and helps the nice smell from my fan circulate even more around my house. I think a lot of women love having their house immaculate and clean. My biggest pride is my house. After a day of work I love coming home to a clean and wonderful smelling house.

What are your pet peeves? Do you like having your house super clean ?

No comments: