Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spoiling myself at home and it feels so good

I am always complaining about how much my back hurts in the evenings. I wish I could go to the spa and get massages everyday.Unfortunately for me I am not rich so I cannot afford to be going to the spa everyday and spoiling myself with a good massage. I decided to dothe next best thing and ordered me a Relaxzen 2 motor mid back  Leather massage chair. I can get a good massage while I am doing my online shopping. I don't know if it is because I am getting older or if not taking care of myself when younger is finally catching up to me but I seriously have some back aches everyday.

I would hate to see what my back feels like when I am older than I am now. I love being able to get a massage while I am looking for stuff online or doing work. I might now be able to visit the spa everyday but it sure feels good to get some kind of massage on my back everyday if I have to. I rather settle for this massage chair than not having nothing at all.

No comments: