Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I found a great train set for my son

My son loves trains. I dont know if its because his grandpa has a collection of trains or if my son has found a love for them on his own. I have been looking for the right train set  to give him for his birthday and I think I have found one that he would love. This Kidkraft Town and Train Table Set comes with 78 pieces and I am sure it will spark my childs creative imagination. I enjoy watching my child play with his train set and announce different train stops. I often wonder if when he grows up he would like to become a conductor or something of the sort.

How do you go about choosing a birthday gift for your child? Do you just buy whatever your child seems to like at the moment or do you choose gifts that stimulate your childs mind and creativity? I tend to pick more creative gifts that make my children use their imagination and spark their creativity.

No comments: