Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Building blocks can provide a lot of fun

Kids nowadays dont spend too much time using their imagination and doing creative projects. I see too many kids watching television or playing video games. Gone are the days when kids would sit down and built houses with blocks or legos. I don't want my children to get sucked up into watching too much televison and frying their brain. I want my children to play games and do fun stuff like I did when I was young.

I went and ordered my kids a Melissa & Doug 60-Pc Wood Block Set for them to play with. The set is usually over 70 dollars and I only paid 39.99 for them so I got them for a great price. My children were excited to play with these blocks and spent hours building diffent types of houses and buildings. I loved watching them use their brain to figure out which blocks to use to make their houses. Seeing them have such fun with building blocks like I used to as a kid made me really proud to have found such an awesome deal.

No comments: