Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Walkie talkies and a watch too, best of both worlds

I get so excited when I find something cool and awesome. I recently found a  Pair of  Fashionable Wristwatch Walkie Talkie Two-Way Radio Digital Watch and I jumped for joy. My family likes to go camping and go to amusement parks and this is the perfect way to communicate with each other. My boys like to play with walkie talkies too and I thought not only is this a perfect gift for them but its also a great gift for us. I loved that the price for these walkie talkies was 45.99 because I have been scoping walkie talkies and they usually cost way more.

I like the fact that the walkie talkies are also watches because it is much easier to have them attached to your wrist rather than be carryign them around in your pockets. When the family goes hiking or on trails carrying extra things can be quie a nag. If you use walkie talkies check these walkie talkie watches and tell me what you think.

No comments: