Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I have found the bridesmaid dress that will look good on me

Going to a Summer wedding can be really fun except I hate having to look for a bridesmaid dress that is going to fit me the way I need it to. I am a plus size right now and it is not easy to find a bridesmaid dress that will look flattering on me and that isnt going to break my wallet. I have  3 weddings to attend this summer I can't seem to find the dress I want.

I have been looking for the right dress but all I see is the same styles in most of the bridal shops I go. I am glad I went to look online for my bridesmaid dress and I am glad that my friend approved of the dress I picked out. It can be hard to find dressess that will look good on all different shapes of girls but I have found the perfect dress.  What do you think of my choice of dress ?

No comments: