Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Take picture and video even underwater

We are constantly doing actvities with the family and there are so many moments when I wish I could capture those funnny moments. I didn't want to spend a lot of money getting a camcorder. Luckily for me I ran into this great deal at 1saleaday.com they have a Kodak playsport waterproof camcorder for 49.99  The thing I like about this camcorder besides the great price is that it is waterproof. My kids are little fishies who love being in water. I am so excited to be catching their underwater swimming.

This Kodak playsport is good for all kinds of weather so I would love to use it when we go to the mountains to play with the snow this winter. I love taking pictures and video and having family and friends from all over the state be able to see it. I am even thinking of getting a few of these camcorders to give to family members so they can post videos too.

No comments: