Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I found a bathing suit that similar to what I wanted and for less than 20 dollars!!

As I had mentioned before I was looking for a retro syle bathing suit like the one I got for my friends daughter. Although I didn't find one exactly like the babies bathing suit I found one that I really liked and was priced just right. The MossimoWomens 1-Piece Bandeau Swimdress is similar to what I was looking for and it is only 15.00 and that is a great price for a bathing suit. I am used to spending 40 to 50 dollars on a bathing suit so when I saw this for less than 20 dollars I snatched it right up.

As the weather keeps heating up, I am preparing myself for the hot summer we are going to have. I cannot wait to put this bathing suit on and go swimming. I miss the retro style bathing suits and I am very glad I was able to find one similar to what I was looking for. What do you think of my new bathing suit?

No comments: