Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

A year's worth of magazines subscription for 9 dollars !!!

When I am not busy dealing with my kids,I am busy looking for deals online. Today I came across a good deal on groupon.com I saw the deal of 9 dollars for a years worth of a magazine subscription and I thought to myself heck yes. I went and checked to see if any of the magazines offered were any that I read and I was in luck because it was for magazines I read.

The magazines offered are

  • Entertainment Weekly (52 issues; a $25 value)
  • Health (10 issues; a $12 value)
  • InStyle (13 issues; a $19.50 value)
  • Marie Claire (12 issues; a $10 value)
  • Martha Stewart Living (12 issues; a $24 value)
  • Newsweek (54 issues; a $39 value)
  • SmartMoney (12 issues; a $10 value)
  • Sports Illustrated (56 issues; a $39 value)
  • Vogue (12 issues; a $19.99 value)


  • and of course I read Vogue and Instyle and sometimes Marie Claire. Guess what I did, I ordered those magazines subscriptions. I would be crazy to not get that awesome deal. I love having magazines in my living room table and in the bathrooms. My family always goes and takes time to read the articles while they take care of business in the bathroom.

    I was even nice enough to order some magazine subscriptions for the hubby too.Aren't I such a nice wife ? Don't wait to long or you are going to miss out on this awesome deal.


    No comments: