Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Beautiful hair at a great price

Getting my hair to cooperate when the weather is humid can be quite a pain in the rear. There are days that my hair frizzes up and the only thing that will help is a good hair straightener. I hate spending too much money on products that work  just as good as the Brand name ones. Take for instance the Proliss Infusion Collection Ceramic Ionic Straightener this straightener works miracles on my hair. I dont have any flyaways and when I want to I even use it to put curls in my hair. I am not going to lie I also like the purple zebra design on the straightener too.

I like hair straighteners that I dont have to wait a long time to heat up. I need a ceramic straightener that is going to protect my hair and the Proliss Infusion does that. What do you look for in a hair straightener? My mom used to tell me that when she was a teenager one of her friends had used a regular clothes iron to straighten out her hair and I couldn't believe it. I am glad I am able to buy a hair straightener and not go to such extreme measures to get straight hair.

No comments: