Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Microsoft office 2010 for a great price

One thing we use a lot in this house is our computer. My children do all their writing projects on it. It is quite necessary to have the Microsoft Office software for the children to do their work and I use the excel program as well as other program the office software offers. As many of you know the Microsoft Office software is not cheap. I just happened to look at Amazon's gold box deal and found Microsoft Office 2010 for 164.99 which is a super great deal. My kids will love not having to use dad's work computer when they need to do work.

I am glad to be able to add this wonderful program to the new computer we have instead of using hte old computer that runs so slow just because we need to use the office software it has installed on it. In this day and age just about everyone uses a computer and all the software available to those computers. I am glad that I can provide my kids with an updated computer software and not spend so much money on the software.

No comments: